Jur’s runtime will offer a set of pallets that will allow the creation of censorship-resistant communities and empower them with a stack that allows them to eventually evolve in more mature forms of communities.
Communities have a plethora of needs starting from:
- aggregating members on a purpose/cause
- being able to maintain a commonality over time
- adding/removing members
- managing economic activities within the community
- facilitate trade between community members
- provide methods to handle disagreements
Aside from this Jur has envisioned infrastructure bits for evolving online communities into more complex forms of community: a Nation and a State. Eventually Jur’s stack supports the entire journey of a community starting just as a set of members sharing common values, transitioning into a Nation based out of a territory (that can be both digital and physical) and a State with eventually its own government and diplomatic recognition by existing States.
Here is an overview of the current architecture of the Jur Stack which includes:
Further modules are currently under consideration.